Recently the Covid-19 coronavirus has been spreading rapidly in the world, especially in Europe. I would like to share some knowledge on how to protect yourself and others.
A. Avoid catching the virus
- Limit the number of people who you come into contact with. Don’t attend any large group gatherings, sports events, parties etc.
- Limit shopping, or consider using online shopping and delivery services, so you don’t have to go outside too often.
- Take private transportation if it possible, rather than buses or trains.
- Avoid traveling if it’s not urgent, especially flights and cruises.
- Use disposal gloves in public.
- If you have to touch something without disposal gloves, please use hand sanitiser to clean your hands after and avoid touching your face.
- Clean your hands regularly. It is recommended that hands are washed for 20 seconds with soap.
B. Be aware.
- As the covid-19 virus has recently been getting worse, many meat factory workers have been infected, so when you buy meat, please put it in boiling water straight away, boil then for 5 minutes before you touch it.
- It strongly recommended to wear a face mask when you talk to somebody, or when you are inside a building with other people. Anybody who comes to our clinic is required to wear a face mask. This is for your safety as well as others.
- Anybody who wants to have acupuncture with us have to:
- Make sure you have no covid-19 symptoms, and have not contacted anybody who was diagnosed with covid-19, someone who has been self isolating,or someone who came from abroad.
- Make sure you haven’t taken an airplane, cruise, train and any other public transport in last 3 weeks.
- Please note that everyone who wants to have treatment with us has to make an appointment first, whicih can be done by telephone 01226786756 / 07458969636 or by email: email@example.com, we don’t accept walk-ins.
C. If you have symptoms such as fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, yellow/green phlegm, aching body, chest pain, sickness/diarrhea, etc, please do not go to your GP clinic, our clinic, or hospital. Instead, please call 111 or use the NHS 111 online service at https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 to find out what to do next www.mygp.io/fip If they can’t help, you can ring us, we can post herbal medicine to you.
Coronavirus is a new virus, and there is no currently no vaccine or medicine which can treat it. However, Chinese herbal medicine can help improve your organ function, keep them strong and help them to fight against the virus. We can therefore help you to win the battle and recover quickly.
We also have special tea which can help you prevent infection by building up your immune system. If you are interested, please contact us on 01226 786 756